Garnstudio have tonnes of free patterns for things that are useful (so no jackets for grapes) and you actually enjoy wearing. I made these slippers from this pattern and I loves ‘em.
Crocheted Buttoned Slippers
- Moomin pattern in French / en Français
- Adventure Time Hot Dog Knight
- Free Moomin pattern – new improved recipe!
- Your Moomins
- Look what you’ve done!
- Woolly the Spider crochet pattern
- Woolly the Spider
- Crochet Pug Hat
- Jake the Dog free amigurumi pattern
- Crochet EDF Zingy FREE PATTERN
- What I’m wearing
- ‘(W)oolong’ crocheted Lunartik Mini Tea
- Hot water bottle cape – free crochet pattern
- Amigurumi Bender
- Crocheted Christmas Robin
- We all love a cute bird at Christmas
- Sadie’s Shoes
- Crocheted Hellboy
- Amigurumi Moomintroll – FREE PATTERN woo yeah, free!
- Crocheted Buttoned Slippers
- Seren’s Sock Monkey & Bear Hats
- Baby Owly Hat & Booties
- Owl Hat
- Crocheted Sackboy
- Amigurumi Moomin
- Crocheted Bioshock Big Daddy
- …I'm wondering how loud and for how long I can sing 'My Lovely Horse.' 1 week ago
- My neighbour's been (what sounds like) staging auditions for the Eurovision entry of one of those questionably European countries all eve… 1 week ago
- Happy St. David's to you all. I've sunk a couple of wines and I reckon I can speak Welsh. It *sounds* Welsh. 1 week ago
- Appalling cramped conditions & train mgr attitude on @FGW's 0824 RDG-PAD today. Don't mind standing, but need to be able to breathe too. 1 month ago
- Made these personalised Minions — didn't want to let them go! #amigurumi #crochet pattern by @AllAboutAmi http://t.co/4nmyY768mT 2 months ago