Garnstudio have tonnes of free patterns for things that are useful (so no jackets for grapes) and you actually enjoy wearing. I made these slippers from this pattern and I loves ‘em.
Crocheted Buttoned Slippers
- Free Moomin pattern – new improved recipe!
- Your Moomins
- Look what you’ve done!
- Woolly the Spider crochet pattern
- Woolly the Spider
- Crochet Pug Hat
- Jake the Dog free amigurumi pattern
- Crochet EDF Zingy FREE PATTERN
- What I’m wearing
- ‘(W)oolong’ crocheted Lunartik Mini Tea
- Hot water bottle cape – free crochet pattern
- Amigurumi Bender
- Crocheted Christmas Robin
- We all love a cute bird at Christmas
- Sadie’s Shoes
- Crocheted Hellboy
- Amigurumi Moomintroll – FREE PATTERN woo yeah, free!
- Crocheted Buttoned Slippers
- Seren’s Sock Monkey & Bear Hats
- Baby Owly Hat & Booties
- Owl Hat
- Crocheted Sackboy
- Amigurumi Moomin
- Crocheted Bioshock Big Daddy
- I owe myself a lot of pilates, I may be some time. 2 days ago
- Had an awesome day at a restaurant photoshoot, telling models what to wear and how to hold a fork while I eat all-day breakfast. 2 days ago
- Sandi Toksvig is going round professing how Danish she is right now. Just like at all other times. 5 days ago
- Which one of you voted for Russia? #Eurovision 5 days ago
- @RebecR Thanks! He approached me from behind and gave me a bit of a fright. 5 days ago