Garnstudio have tonnes of free patterns for things that are useful (so no jackets for grapes) and you actually enjoy wearing. I made these slippers from this pattern and I loves ‘em.
Crocheted Buttoned Slippers
- Moomin pattern in French / en Français
- Adventure Time Hot Dog Knight
- Free Moomin pattern – new improved recipe!
- Your Moomins
- Look what you’ve done!
- Woolly the Spider crochet pattern
- Woolly the Spider
- Crochet Pug Hat
- Jake the Dog free amigurumi pattern
- Crochet EDF Zingy FREE PATTERN
- What I’m wearing
- ‘(W)oolong’ crocheted Lunartik Mini Tea
- Hot water bottle cape – free crochet pattern
- Amigurumi Bender
- Crocheted Christmas Robin
- We all love a cute bird at Christmas
- Sadie’s Shoes
- Crocheted Hellboy
- Amigurumi Moomintroll – FREE PATTERN woo yeah, free!
- Crocheted Buttoned Slippers
- Seren’s Sock Monkey & Bear Hats
- Baby Owly Hat & Booties
- Owl Hat
- Crocheted Sackboy
- Amigurumi Moomin
- Crocheted Bioshock Big Daddy
- Vietnam veteran munches chocolates and chats awkwardly to strangers sitting at a bus stop #ExplainAFilmPlotBadly 1 month ago
- What's the brownest shade of brown? — because that's what colour my pants would be. youtu.be/YoB8t0B4jx4 1 month ago
- 1 tired, stained sofa cover + 9 boxes of @DYLON_UK dark green machine dye = a sofa my derrière can't resist! http://t.co/pLnpGb4LdA 2 months ago
- At least Brannigans bars were upfront about their offering. RT @OxfordWords: brannigan - a brawl or violent argument… oxford.ly/1AiZlvM 2 months ago
- @CassyBhairo Fiat 500 TV ad made entirely of GIFs mashable.com/2014/06/16/fia… 2 months ago