Garnstudio have tonnes of free patterns for things that are useful (so no jackets for grapes) and you actually enjoy wearing. I made these slippers from this pattern and I loves ’em.
Crocheted Buttoned Slippers
- Moomin pattern in French / en Français
- Adventure Time Hot Dog Knight
- Free Moomin pattern – new improved recipe!
- Your Moomins
- Look what you’ve done!
- Woolly the Spider crochet pattern
- Woolly the Spider
- Crochet Pug Hat
- Jake the Dog free amigurumi pattern
- Crochet EDF Zingy FREE PATTERN
- What I’m wearing
- ‘(W)oolong’ crocheted Lunartik Mini Tea
- Hot water bottle cape – free crochet pattern
- Amigurumi Bender
- Crocheted Christmas Robin
- We all love a cute bird at Christmas
- Sadie’s Shoes
- Crocheted Hellboy
- Amigurumi Moomintroll – FREE PATTERN woo yeah, free!
- Crocheted Buttoned Slippers
- Seren’s Sock Monkey & Bear Hats
- Baby Owly Hat & Booties
- Owl Hat
- Crocheted Sackboy
- Amigurumi Moomin
- Crocheted Bioshock Big Daddy
- Fly, my pretties, fly! #weddinginvitations #royalmail instagram.com/p/568CRknW37/ 49 minutes ago
- Oh cripes it's 1st August, aka 'spider month' #faceheightwebs 2 days ago
- A talk about my fav kind of books—with sexy type, pictures, cloth bound & kinky blind de-embossing #NicerTuesdays http://t.co/NWyng5Wmlz 5 days ago
- You'd think the Post Office would waive postage and packaging for buying postage and packaging online. You would, though. 1 week ago
- Writing wedding invitations… So pleased w print job @printed_com & pretty chuffed w myself for the design! 👏 http://t.co/vA3gGIck3o 1 week ago