Garnstudio have tonnes of free patterns for things that are useful (so no jackets for grapes) and you actually enjoy wearing. I made these slippers from this pattern and I loves ’em.
Crocheted Buttoned Slippers
- Moomin pattern in French / en Français
- Adventure Time Hot Dog Knight
- Free Moomin pattern – new improved recipe!
- Your Moomins
- Look what you’ve done!
- Woolly the Spider crochet pattern
- Woolly the Spider
- Crochet Pug Hat
- Jake the Dog free amigurumi pattern
- Crochet EDF Zingy FREE PATTERN
- What I’m wearing
- ‘(W)oolong’ crocheted Lunartik Mini Tea
- Hot water bottle cape – free crochet pattern
- Amigurumi Bender
- Crocheted Christmas Robin
- We all love a cute bird at Christmas
- Sadie’s Shoes
- Crocheted Hellboy
- Amigurumi Moomintroll – FREE PATTERN woo yeah, free!
- Crocheted Buttoned Slippers
- Seren’s Sock Monkey & Bear Hats
- Baby Owly Hat & Booties
- Owl Hat
- Crocheted Sackboy
- Amigurumi Moomin
- Crocheted Bioshock Big Daddy
- @charleyelogan @TylaHooper Hi there – do you still have your tickets? I'm based in London but could meet in Reading or nearby? Please DM x 22 hours ago
- Anyone got 2 Sunday Reading Festival tickets to sell in London, Reading or the bit inbetween? 1 day ago
- Greeted by the most terrifying @duranduran lineup I've ever seen. #henparty http://t.co/zpSKbft4XU 1 week ago
- These pencil point sculptures by @TOLDart will blow your mind a little bit boredpanda.com/pencil-tip-scu… http://t.co/l9hS5wtekf 2 weeks ago
- Green 'Prism' #necklaces for my #bridesmaids, made specially by my favourite #jewellerydesigner… instagram.com/p/6HtiGbnW9N/ 3 weeks ago