Garnstudio have tonnes of free patterns for things that are useful (so no jackets for grapes) and you actually enjoy wearing. I made these slippers from this pattern and I loves ’em.
Crocheted Buttoned Slippers
- Moomin pattern in French / en Français
- Adventure Time Hot Dog Knight
- Free Moomin pattern – new improved recipe!
- Your Moomins
- Look what you’ve done!
- Woolly the Spider crochet pattern
- Woolly the Spider
- Crochet Pug Hat
- Jake the Dog free amigurumi pattern
- Crochet EDF Zingy FREE PATTERN
- What I’m wearing
- ‘(W)oolong’ crocheted Lunartik Mini Tea
- Hot water bottle cape – free crochet pattern
- Amigurumi Bender
- Crocheted Christmas Robin
- We all love a cute bird at Christmas
- Sadie’s Shoes
- Crocheted Hellboy
- Amigurumi Moomintroll – FREE PATTERN woo yeah, free!
- Crocheted Buttoned Slippers
- Seren’s Sock Monkey & Bear Hats
- Baby Owly Hat & Booties
- Owl Hat
- Crocheted Sackboy
- Amigurumi Moomin
- Crocheted Bioshock Big Daddy
- The logarithm that dictates the order in which the results are announced was developed by a Swedish professor, you saaay? #Eurovision2015 6 days ago
- RT @anghelides: Who designed this? It looks like a series of intercontinental ballistic missile strikes. #Eurovision http://t.co/Pm8e3KZKWW 6 days ago
- Come on, the høtt Swedish stickmånn. #Swe #Eurovision2015 6 days ago
- RT @EdwynCollins: “@GraceMaxwell: Blowing a fiver on votes for Estonia. #Eurorvision” Me too!!! - Edwyn 6 days ago
- Fearne Cotton flogging her SS15 collection at Very. #RUS #Eurovision2015 6 days ago