Garnstudio have tonnes of free patterns for things that are useful (so no jackets for grapes) and you actually enjoy wearing. I made these slippers from this pattern and I loves ’em.
Crocheted Buttoned Slippers
- Moomin pattern in French / en Français
- Adventure Time Hot Dog Knight
- Free Moomin pattern – new improved recipe!
- Your Moomins
- Look what you’ve done!
- Woolly the Spider crochet pattern
- Woolly the Spider
- Crochet Pug Hat
- Jake the Dog free amigurumi pattern
- Crochet EDF Zingy FREE PATTERN
- What I’m wearing
- ‘(W)oolong’ crocheted Lunartik Mini Tea
- Hot water bottle cape – free crochet pattern
- Amigurumi Bender
- Crocheted Christmas Robin
- We all love a cute bird at Christmas
- Sadie’s Shoes
- Crocheted Hellboy
- Amigurumi Moomintroll – FREE PATTERN woo yeah, free!
- Crocheted Buttoned Slippers
- Seren’s Sock Monkey & Bear Hats
- Baby Owly Hat & Booties
- Owl Hat
- Crocheted Sackboy
- Amigurumi Moomin
- Crocheted Bioshock Big Daddy
- Great talk by the folks acrylicize 'When fine art meets branding'… given me some much needed… instagram.com/p/BKly5RmBecq/ 5 days ago
- @TfLRail the driver of this train dealt with the situation v well. Kept us informed and showed a genuine interest in passenger welfare 👍 1 week ago
- #PointlessCelebrities with the nicest man and best Instagramner in pop — the Benjamin Button-esque @NickHeyward 2 weeks ago
- I walked under a canopy, saw @Savagesband and emerged a new woman. One with the moves of Nick Cave & the balls of a dragon. #readingfestival 4 weeks ago
- Our campaign for Skype & LFC shortlisted for a @FestofMarketing award 👊 twitter.com/text100uk/stat… 1 month ago