Garnstudio have tonnes of free patterns for things that are useful (so no jackets for grapes) and you actually enjoy wearing. I made these slippers from this pattern and I loves ’em.
Crocheted Buttoned Slippers
- Moomin pattern in French / en Français
- Adventure Time Hot Dog Knight
- Free Moomin pattern – new improved recipe!
- Your Moomins
- Look what you’ve done!
- Woolly the Spider crochet pattern
- Woolly the Spider
- Crochet Pug Hat
- Jake the Dog free amigurumi pattern
- Crochet EDF Zingy FREE PATTERN
- What I’m wearing
- ‘(W)oolong’ crocheted Lunartik Mini Tea
- Hot water bottle cape – free crochet pattern
- Amigurumi Bender
- Crocheted Christmas Robin
- We all love a cute bird at Christmas
- Sadie’s Shoes
- Crocheted Hellboy
- Amigurumi Moomintroll – FREE PATTERN woo yeah, free!
- Crocheted Buttoned Slippers
- Seren’s Sock Monkey & Bear Hats
- Baby Owly Hat & Booties
- Owl Hat
- Crocheted Sackboy
- Amigurumi Moomin
- Crocheted Bioshock Big Daddy
- @competitionclub twitter.com/Skype/status/6… 3 weeks ago
- Try printed.com - their print quality is amazing! My link gets you 20% off everything: printed.com/registration?r… 4 weeks ago
- Mike from Breaking Bad is looking to spend his hard-earned at the Antiques Roadshow @BBC_ARoadshow https://t.co/9cgRBNQlok 1 month ago
- ID'd buying mulled wine in Tesco on my 32nd and a half birthday. #stillgotit #sassyshake 1 month ago
- RT @Delays_: Thanks to @whatculture, 'You See Colours' is in their list of the '10 Most Unappreciated Albums of the 2000s': https://t.co/Eg… 1 month ago