By day I’m a graphic designer so I’m supposed to be into vinyl art toys. Except I’m not. Except for these. A civilization into tea drinking? Ticks my box. There are some incredible customised figures which inspired me to start crocheting a full sized Lunartik (back of shot) about a year ago (!) but am getting nowhere fast (as they’re quite angular it’s really tough when you’re working with yarn and stuffing for them not to bulge out of shape), so in my determination get one of these finished I made a Mini Tea (W)oolong variety yesterday.
‘(W)oolong’ crocheted Lunartik Mini Tea
- Moomin pattern in French / en Français
- Adventure Time Hot Dog Knight
- Free Moomin pattern – new improved recipe!
- Your Moomins
- Look what you’ve done!
- Woolly the Spider crochet pattern
- Woolly the Spider
- Crochet Pug Hat
- Jake the Dog free amigurumi pattern
- Crochet EDF Zingy FREE PATTERN
- What I’m wearing
- ‘(W)oolong’ crocheted Lunartik Mini Tea
- Hot water bottle cape – free crochet pattern
- Amigurumi Bender
- Crocheted Christmas Robin
- We all love a cute bird at Christmas
- Sadie’s Shoes
- Crocheted Hellboy
- Amigurumi Moomintroll – FREE PATTERN woo yeah, free!
- Crocheted Buttoned Slippers
- Seren’s Sock Monkey & Bear Hats
- Baby Owly Hat & Booties
- Owl Hat
- Crocheted Sackboy
- Amigurumi Moomin
- Crocheted Bioshock Big Daddy
- That disproportionate sense of disappointment when you unwrap a KitKat to find it's already been snapped. 😔 #joysponged 5 days ago
- RT @DavidGArnold: Someone's answer on a pub quiz photo round that I was at last night https://t.co/ehs9lqcBap 1 week ago
- @TfLRail are trains now running from Liverpool St? 1 month ago
- @HanSaulo Soooooo beautiful. 🌙🌕 twitter.com/profbriancox/s… 1 month ago
- RT @MooseAllain: The more I hear about inverse proportion, the less I like it. 2 months ago